This will be Shamrock Leathers 48th Grand American and during the current pandemic, it will be very different than the previous 47 we have attended. The health of our customers, friends, and families is of top concern. That is why, for this Grand, we will be doing the following:
1. We will be located in spot 37, the very east end of vendor row
which should allow us plenty of room for social distancing.
2. We will be limiting our days at the Grand to Sunday Aug 2nd through Thursday Aug 6th. Given we are likely to be in contact with many during the first part of the Grand we feel obligated to protect the older generation of shooters from our exposure.
3. We will not be doing lettering. We will take lettering home with us and ship back.
4. We will not be sizing or selling belts.
5. Service work will be limited to minor hardware replacement. We will take all other projects home with us and ship back.
6. We will have limited points of purchase where we hope our customers will practice social distancing.
7. We are requiring all customers to wear masks. We will have a limited supply of masks and sanitizer available.
For all those attending this years Grand we wish you well…be smart, stay safe, and enjoy the Grand. Bryan Brophy, Shamrock Leathers.